Learn About Nittany Office Equipment
Our Promise to You
NO transaction is completed until the customer is satisfied. We strive to provide top-quality products at attractive prices. Our Customer Service team is dedicated to getting you the right product for your needs.
Our Store History
With modest beginnings in 1956 from a 400 sq. ft. store on South Allen Street in State College, the Kerr Family has founded the area’s premier office products provider. After experiencing exponential growth, Nittany Office Equipment has since expanded, with over 30,000 sq. ft., to its current location at 1207 South Atherton Street.
Nittany Office Equipment/Office Plus now offers online ordering for your office products. Please click on the order online link to browse our catalog and to set up an account.
Pricing shown on the online catalog will either be sale or list price depending on the item. For list priced items, please consult your sales representative or customer care representative for a quotation.
All furniture items show list price and will need to be quoted by a sales representative. You can click the HON Online Ordering Catalog for current HON furniture.
Service is our hallmark. We offer:
- Chair Trials – Try before you buy!
- Professional delivery and installation.
- Special Ordering. No color or size limitations on most product lines.
- Leasing and rental options available.
- Full time design staff to provide layouts and space planning for your office.
- C.A.D. or Computer Aided Design helps layout your office professionally in 3D.
- A knowledgeable sales staff to determine your individual needs.
- Access to over 50 quality mid-market furniture product lines at attractive prices.
- The largest showroom in Centre County showcasing office layouts.
- Used & discounted furniture at greatly reduced prices.
Visit our large showroom, located next to Faccia Luna Restaurant!
WE’RE A LOCAL DEALER WITH NATIONAL BUYING POWER
We are a proud member of Independent Suppliers Group. Established in 1977, Independent Suppliers Group is the most progressive business products dealer group in the U.S. with $7 billion in combined sales. Independent Suppliers Group is a national business products cooperative with a network of hundreds of independent dealers like ourselves and we are also supported by the two largest business products wholesalers in the country. Our dealer group’s collective buying power is leveraged to negotiate volume pricing on our behalf and those savings are passed along to us and to you, our valued customer. This enables us to not only provide our customers with cost competitive products, but the best quality, high value products and services from someone right in your local community.